The 26th IEEE International Conference on Automation and Computing (ICAC'21) will be held at the University of Portsmouth on 2-4 September, 2021.
! New The Conference Proceedings can be downloaded at the bottom of this webpage.
Conference Theme: System Intelligence through Automation and Computing
AIMS: The aims of the conference are to provide a forum for scientists, engineers, scholar s and students to exchange ideas and update technical knowledge, as well as to provide a platform where joint research programmes can be formulated for mutual benefit. The conference welcomes participations and contributions from those involved in both theoretical research and practical applications of all aspects of automation and computer science. In addition to parallel technical sessions, there will be plenary sessions.
SCOPE: The scope of the conference covers a broad spectrum of areas with multi-disciplinary interests in the fields of automation, control engineering, computing and information systems, ranging from fundamental research to real-world applications. The conference welcomes the submission of papers in the nature of original research, technical review and tutorial from following, but not limited to, areas:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Autonomous Systems and Sensor Integration
- Big Data and Knowledge Engineering
- Communications and Networks
- Computer Architecture
- Computer Graphics and Visualization
- Control Methodologies and Applications
- Digital Manufacturing and Enterprise Technologies
- Flexible Manufacturing and Computer-integrated Manufacturing
- Human Computer Interaction
- Information and Network Security
- Information Technology and Cloud Computing
- Intelligent Machine Interface Design
- Machine Vision and Image Processing
- MEMS and micro devices
- Metrology and System Reliability
- Modelling and Simulation
- Multimedia Systems and Applications
- Networked Control
- Neural Networks, Fuzzy Logic, Genetic Algorithms, and Machine Learning
- Non-destructive testing, evaluation and condition monitoring
- Optimisation and Decision Making Support
- Power, Energy and Industry Applications
- Process Modelling, Control and Optimal Design
- Robot Control and Intelligent Sensors
- Robust and Adaptive Control
- Software Testing and Reuse
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- System Diagnosis and Identification
- Systems Engineering
- Virtual Reality and AugmentedReality
- Wireless Sensor Networks
SUBMISSIONS: Paper s should describe the original work with focused details. It should be no more than 6 pages (A4 paper) with IEEE conference paper format. The conference details and the paper template for ICAC’21 are available on the conference web site. The first page of each paper should include the title of the paper, an abstract with no more than 200 words, up to 5 key words, authors' name (s), complete mailing addresses, and email address for correspondence. Electronic form of submission, in Word or PDF, is acceptable and preferred. With the technical co-sponsorship of IEEE Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Society and IEEE Robotics &Automation Society (pending), all the accepted conference papers will be held in IEEE Xplore so EI indexed. Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit extended article versions to special issues of International Journal of Automation and Computing (http://www.ijac.net) , Systems Science & Control Engineering (https://www.tandfonline.com/loi/tssc20) and IET Cognitive Computation and Systems (https://digitallibrary.theiet.org/journals/ccs). The ICAC’19 Proceedings has been published in IEEE Xplore (https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/conhome/8891805/proceeding) since November 2019.
BEST STUDENT PAPERS: Papers with the first author being PhD students are eligible for Best Student Paper Awards. The authors shall clearly indicate whether their papers are qualified for the awards in submission. The best papers will be assessed by a panel based on academic significance and presentation performance, and award certificates will be presented to the authors in the closing ceremony.
Word Template: PaperTemplate_ICAC21
Latex Template: PaperTemplate_ICAC21
The papers that have not followed the template format will be rejected.
Organiser: The Chinese Automation and Computing Society in the UK
Sponsors:IEEE System, Man and Cybernetic Society TC on Intelligent Systems to Humanaware Sustainability, and IEEE Robotics and Automation Society TC on Collaborative Automation on Flexible Manufacturing
For detailed up-to-date information, please visit the ICAC’21 conference website at:
Click to Download Conference Proceedings: Proceedings